aren't surprise gifts the best ever?

This surprise arrived yesterday.
From a delightful lady, Emily, a.k.a, Joanie Appleseed

She practices random acts of kindness, something that this world needs more of.  

This piece of sunshine will be a constant reminder to me of this fact.  

If I am feeling blue, I can look at this and be instantly uplifted.  

Thank you, Emily Douglas, from the way down bottom of my heart.
You are an inspiration in so many ways. 
I hope that life is repaying you a thousand fold.



10 comments:

  1. How nice! Yes we do need more random acts of kindness. I am a firm beleiver of what goes around comes around (good and bad!)I would smile everytime I looked at this wonderful little piece of sunshine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible surprise! I agree that the world needs more of this... And more hearts too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How delightful! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! Em is a real gem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing Em's work. You said it right and I echo everyone who commented.. Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so typical of Em...her blog is unfailingly uplifting too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS Great to see your quilts exhibited on Melody's (Fibermania) blog. Your crazy flwers turned out wonderfully and as for the hibiscus...WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is beautiful..love how cheerful it is..congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, the world DOES need more random acts of kindness ... absolutely.

    What a WONDERFUL piece to find in your mail and now your life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Em is a Gem! Great philosophy. I hope to take a lesson from her and practice more acts of kindness.

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are most appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to view, read, and voice your thoughts.