I have been Leibstered


 Marianne over at The Quilting Edge has presented me with the Liebster Award.  I am so honored to be recognized by her, as she is quite the talented artist.  She continues to inspire me with each post.  And, I might add, teach me a thing or two as well.
Here are the rules:
  • Tell your readers who tagged or nominated you.
  • Add a link to their blog.
  • Pay it forward!!! Award 3-5 bloggers who you think deserve this award.
  • Inform them and post directions to your blog
  • Pick blogs with under 300 followers

As there are so many talented quilt artists out there, it is quite difficult to choose only a few.  I would really like to give a shout out loud to all of you out there and say that y'all are just plain wonderful folks.  Since rules are meant to be broken, I guess I could do just that.  However, being a bit lazy when it comes to typing in all the links to all the blogs that I check in on through out the days and weeks, I would probably end up with carpel tunnel syndrome.  So let me just say that from all y'all, because I have always tried to follow the rules,  I have selected some ladies, that I would like to pay it forward.  Just because. 

Click on each of their names and see why I chose them:

LeeAnn
who just keeps on coming up with wonder upon wonder
who I have renamed Joanie Appleseed because she is constantly spreading the seeds of happiness, cheer and thought provoking wisdom
Stacey
who blows me away with her designs and use of color

I promise that you won't be disappointed when you jump over to see what they have going on.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comments...I love checking out the blogs everyone has chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it along with every one you passed it on to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm truly honored, as I SO admire your work. I would Liebster YOU if it hadn't already been done. I'm not very good at doing what I'm told, so it may be a while before I pass on the favor. Again, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are most appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to view, read, and voice your thoughts.