The wedding weekend




It was a wonderful weekend.  I could not have captured it more delightfully than my daughter, Casey.  If you would like to see why I haven't had a lot of time to blog or stitch recently, jump over to
for the weekend update

for a look at her new favorite old quilt.
I suspect that she will have more to show in the coming days.  I know that she took tons of photos, so I am anxiously awaiting what she might have for us.  Casey is an interior designer working in Portland, OR.  She also works a full/time part/time job her with partners at 
creating lovely items. Their flagship shop just opened, 
and guess who designed the interior as well as designed 
and built a creative chandelier for lighting this new shop?  

Needless to say, Mom and Dad are very proud of her many accomplishments.
And I would like to shamelessly suggest to anyone in her area in need of an interior designer, you couldn't find anyone more talented than my daughter. 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture of you Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so cool! And I'm sure much more affordable than restoration hardware's version, plus it looks just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS a beautiful photo of you...and seeing your daughter's talent, obviously she is a chip off the old block!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun eaves dropping on your weekend. Looks like a great time! It's nice to see a photo of YOU. It's funny how you get an idea about what someone might look like. Usually I'm WAY off. But with you, I was right on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a talented daughter you have! Nice to see your picture, as well!

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are most appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to view, read, and voice your thoughts.