Appalachian Artisans Festival

You cannot imagine how much I dislike the idea of packing and moving.  Even a minor short trip would put me in a tailspin.  So when I was asked to participate in my home town Museum's Appalachian Artisans Festival, I immediately froze.  That would mean selecting some of my textile art, packing it up, coming up with a reasonable display, making business cards, an artist statement, etc, etc, etc. The wonderful staff at the Museum Center at 5ive Points in Cleveland, TN, has been so supportive of my art, displaying it in their lobby and selling it through the gift shop, how could I say no.  The past coup

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! You have to do it! I'll come down and help you pack! :)

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are most appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to view, read, and voice your thoughts.