next up


This is a top that I made in preparation for a workshop with Ruth B McDowell in 2009.  I wasn't happy with the composition, so it never got quilted.  However, for several reasons that I won't mention just yet, it is time to become a real quilt.  

Yet, it will have to linger a bit longer, as I am off to the great north west to visit friends in Seattle and my daughter in Portland.  Got my bags pack and early to bed, since I'll be getting up in the wee hours of the morning to catch my flight.  I will tell all when I return.
 I am soooooooooooooooo excited.  

6 comments:

  1. Looks Fabulous to me ~ Can't wait to see this finished! Have a fun time with your family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful, I see conch shells!
    Enjoy your visit, as they leave home, I enjoy them more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels Mary! Hope you have a wonderful visit, and come back refreshed and ready for a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that is the preparation for Ruth's class, I'd love to see what the class project turned out to be! Safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your visit to the great northwest! Say hello to everyone there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a big freakin' tease, Mary.

    (PS, your good vibes helped - I did win first place for "Superior Machine Quilting, Domestic," and a first place from the NQS for the same category at the OCQG show!

    Thanks! Now, I can't wait for your news. Enjoy your visit ~

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are most appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to view, read, and voice your thoughts.